Espresso Equipment Services
As one of the largest espresso service companies in Colorado and New Mexico, our service capabilities span all types of espresso machines and commercial brands. Our service technicians are factory-trained whenever supported by the manufacturer and our service vans are stocked with a wide range of OEM parts.
- These are the original type of espresso machines, and they require the most manual effort. The user pulls a lever to exert pressure on hot water, forcing it through coffee grounds.
- Requires skill and practice to perfect the shot.
- Allows for maximum control over the brewing process.
- These machines automate the water pumping process but allow the user to control the start and stop times.
- The user is responsible for grinding the beans, tamping the grounds, and deciding when to stop the flow of the espresso.
- Popular among those who desire a balance of control and convenience.
- These are the most automated machines and are designed for maximum convenience.
- With the push of a button, they grind, dose, tamp, and extract the espresso while stopping the flow of water automatically based on preset volume. Some even froth milk automatically.
- Ideal for those who want a quick and consistent espresso without manual control.
- View Beverage Services
- View Cooking Services
- View Refrigeration Services
- View Water Filtration Services
Extensive Equipment Solutions
24/7 Emergency Service
Our certified technicians are on call when you need them most to keep your critical equipment up and running. We understand that equipment downtime means lost revenue.
Preventative Maintenance (PM)
Whether you call it preventative, planned or performance maintenance, regularly scheduled programs has been shown to maximize uptime, reduce cost, and extend equipment life.
Installation & Removal Services
We act as an outsourced service department for manufacturers, distributors, dealers and contractors who need experienced foodservice equipment installation or removal services.
Our technicians have extensive experience starting up single pieces of equipment or entire kitchens, including help with training your staff in proper operation and care.
We provide equipment management services, providing warehousing, refurbishment, installation and removal for customer-owned rotating equipment inventories.
In-Shop Repair Services
Our Colorado and New Mexico facilities contain refurbishment centers where you can drop off equipment for repair.
Equipment Training & Calibration
Have a new piece of equipment? Let us help train your staff on how to use and care for your new investment.
Site Visit Consultation
Through on-site walkthroughs, our team can provide advice about your current equipment or help you plan during construction or renovation projects.
We are an authorized service agent for a large number of manufacturers.
OEM Parts & Equipment
Our warehouses and service vans stock thousands of common OEM parts and we have direct access to most manufacturers when you need to purchase or replace equipment.
A Selection of Brands We Service
Interested in PM Programs?
Our Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs are called Service Agreements (SAs). One of our experts will gather information about your equipment and recommended a regularly scheduled service frequency. Most SAs occur quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
Searching for Equipment?
Our primary business is service but, if you need help with a replacement piece of equipment, browse our equipment for sale online. If you can't find what you're looking for or need recommendations, just give us a call. We're always here to help.
- (303) 577-1285 (Colorado)
- (505) 234-1831 (New Mexico)
- Monday - Friday
07:30am - 04:30pm US Mountain Time
- After-hours & Holidays
24/7 On-Call Service
- For service outside of our normal business hours, please follow the prompts to leave a voicemail and one of our on-call technicians will return your call as soon as possible.