Refrigeration "Cold-Side" Equipment Services
PriorityOne is one of the largest commercial refrigeration service companies in Colorado and New Mexico. With service capabilities spanning nearly all commercial refrigeration or “cold side” brands, our technicians are factory-trained when supported by the manufacturer. More importantly, we sponsor 3-part or 4-part CFESA certifications for our technicians (electrical, gas, steam and refrigeration). CFESA (Commercial Food Equipment Service Association) certified technicians represent the standard for service excellence in the Commercial Food Service Equipment Industry
Refrigerators & Freezers
- Reach-In Refrigerators
- Reach-In Freezers
- Refrigerator Freezer Combos
- Pass-Through Refrigerators
- Blast Chillers & Freezers
- Undercounter Refrigerators
- Chef Bases
- Worktop Refrigerators & Freezers
- Ice Maker (Self-Contained or Remote Units)
- Ice Bins
- Undercounter Ice Makers
- Pass-Through Refrigerators
- Ice & Water Dispensers
- Modular Ice Machines
- Ice Machine Condensing Units (air, water, remote-cooled)
- Glass Door Refrigerators, Coolers & Freezers
- Condiment Stations
- Open Air Merchandiser Coolers
- Floral & Flower Coolers
- Meat Display Cases
- Refrigerated Display Cases
- School Milk Coolers
- Walk-In Coolers
- Walk-In Freezers
- Walk-In Combo
- Walk-In New Build / Construction
- Walk-In Piping & Start-up
- Keg Coolers
- Bottle and Wine Coolers
- Back Bar Coolers
- Glass Frosters & Chillers
- Slushy & Cocktail Machines
- Refrigerated Beverage Dispensers
Ice Cream Makers & Freezers
- Soft Serve Ice Cream Machines
- Frozen Yogurt Machines
- Drop-In Ice Cream Freezers
- Dipping Cabinets
- Chest Freezers
- Display Freezers
- Medical & Lab Refrigerators
- Medical & Lab Freezers
- Ice Makers & Dispensers for Healthcare
- Refrigeration Monitoring & Reporting Hardware & Software
- Complete Water Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Replacement Filters
- Heads & Manifolds
- Water Testing & Consulting
- Automatic Filter Ordering
- View Beverage Services
- View Espresso Services
- View Cooking Services
- View Water Filtration Services
Extensive Equipment Solutions
24/7 Emergency Service
Our certified technicians are on call when you need them most to keep your critical equipment up and running. We understand that equipment downtime means lost revenue.
Preventative Maintenance (PM)
Whether you call it preventative, planned or performance maintenance, regularly scheduled programs has been shown to maximize uptime, reduce cost, and extend equipment life.
Installation & Removal Services
We act as an outsourced service department for manufacturers, distributors, dealers and contractors who need experienced foodservice equipment installation or removal services.
Our technicians have extensive experience starting up single pieces of equipment or entire kitchens, including help with training your staff in proper operation and care.
We provide equipment management services, providing warehousing, refurbishment, installation and removal for customer-owned rotating equipment inventories.
In-Shop Repair Services
Our Colorado and New Mexico facilities contain refurbishment centers where you can drop off equipment for repair.
Equipment Training & Calibration
Have a new piece of equipment? Let us help train your staff on how to use and care for your new investment.
Site Visit Consultation
Through on-site walkthroughs, our team can provide advice about your current equipment or help you plan during construction or renovation projects.
We are an authorized service agent for a large number of manufacturers.
OEM Parts & Equipment
Our warehouses and service vans stock thousands of common OEM parts and we have direct access to most manufacturers when you need to purchase or replace equipment.
A Selection of Brands We Service
Interested in PM Programs?
Our Preventative Maintenance (PM) programs are called Service Agreements (SAs). One of our experts will gather information about your equipment and recommended a regularly scheduled service frequency. Most SAs occur quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
Searching for Equipment?
Our primary business is service but, if you need help with a replacement piece of equipment, browse our equipment for sale online. If you can't find what you're looking for or need recommendations, just give us a call. We're always here to help.
- (303) 577-1285 (Colorado)
- (505) 234-1831 (New Mexico)
- Monday - Friday
07:30am - 04:30pm US Mountain Time
- After-hours & Holidays
24/7 On-Call Service
- For service outside of our normal business hours, please follow the prompts to leave a voicemail and one of our on-call technicians will return your call as soon as possible.